This person, who shall remain nameless, except for the vast amounts of character description, will constantly update his facebook status. I have no problem with that. I do that all the time. My problem is that he "likes" it. He clicks that little button after every post he makes that says "Like."
I know you like it! That's why you wrote it! You wouldn't write it if you didn't like! There is absolutely no need to tell the world that you like your own post. It's just stupid, and makes you look like a self-absorbed ass, which, ironically, he is.
In case any of you are wondering who actually does this, I'll give you three clues.
- He was once a roommate of mine
- He once assaulted another roommate of mine with my own cooking pot, thereby bringing 8 police officers to my house, all while I was soundly asleept.
- He is an 18-year-old punk from New York City and Jamaica who was one of the worst roommates I ever had. And that's saying something.
The moral of the story is - don't "like" yourself on facebook. It's just egotistical and stupid. Don't be a dumbass.
No comments:
Post a Comment